Towns and VillagesCauldron (small city)
- Population: 7,500 adults
- Authority figures: Lord Mayor Severn Navalant (male human); the Mayor’s office has been held by the Navalant family for 200 years; Severen is well liked by the populace
- Mixed population, with significant halfling and gnome communities, although all races are present
- Town emblem: a watchful eye wreathed in flames
- Population: 460 adults
- Economy: brewing, plantation farming
- East of Cauldron
- Population: 2,100 adults
- Economy: plantation farming, exotic wood
- Northeast of Cauldron
- Population: 600 adults
- Economy: farming and mining
- South of Cauldron
- Population: 22,000 adults
- Coastal city on Jeklea Bay
- North of Cauldron, 2-3 days travel
- northwest of Cauldron, about 7 days travel
Sites of Interest
Demonskar – Deep in the jungle there is a crater where a great city once stood. It is reported to be infested by demons to this day.
Haunted Village – This is a ruined settlement in the foothills south of Cauldron. It is rumored to be haunted by powerful undead.
Jarl Khurok’s Keep – Years ago, a powerful frost giant, Jarl Khurok, united all of the ogre and giant tribes in the region far southeast of Cauldron. A band of adventurers assassinated him; no one knows what lurks in the abandoned keep.
Lair of Hookface – Somewhere to the far north of Cauldron lays the lair of a great dragon. He hasn’t stirred in about a century, and everyone is happy with leaving the place alone.
Lucky Monkey – This is a roadhouse on the way to Sasserine. It has a chapel to Fharlanghn, which is occasionally visited by a wandering cleric. It lies to the northwest of Cauldron
Reported Wilderness Encounters
Mountains: Apes, Giant birds, Giants, Ogres, Orcs
Lowlands: Dinosaurs, Dragons, Giant insects, Giants, Lions
Jungle: Demons, Dire animals, Gnolls, Tigers, Undead